Bright East Steel Factory is committed to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all personnel conducting its business activities, in a manner that protects the environment, prevention of pollution and compliance of applicable legal and other requirements.
We achieve this by:
- Developing and implementing environmental management systems & procedures at all work place.
- Creating HSE awareness amongst all employees through comprehensive program of training & education.
- Making top management site / project management, supervisors and lead technicians accountable for HSE management towards elimination of causes that might lead to harm people, environment and damages assets.
- Recognizing that HSE is everybody’s direct responsibility.
- Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving HSE performance through audits, assessments, trainings and re-defining operational standards.
- Implementing and maintain 3R mechanism (Reduce, Reuse And Re-cycle) in our operation.
- Providing trainings and encouraging behaviors that up hold this policy.