Bright East Steel Factory operating philosophy stresses on information sharing, communication, and teamwork, thus enabling employees to draw upon the skills of each other, and stay abreast of new technical developments. The company is staffed by highly qualified Pakistani engineers and managers who have been involved in a number of important national projects.
Over the last 20 years, the key to BESF’s success has been, and remains, its human resources. We believe that technical resources must be complemented by a motivated and client-oriented workforce. In this respect, ongoing training and safety measures continue to be a major focus. Our goal is, offer the best possible services to every client, through long-term commitment and a clear understanding of each client’s requirements.
BESF remains a dynamic company. Management and front-line employees take up new and exciting challenges and eagerly anticipate the next step. In short, our team is working hard to keep Techwin a nationwide leader in mechanical and electrical engineering through serving clients and evolving with an ever-changing marketplace.
The BESF approach is based on simple precepts that include:
- A flexible, client-oriented project approach based on clear project goals
- A professional and committed staff
- Team-oriented professionals willing to surpass their clients’ expectations
- Standards of quality and reliability, following international QA/QC and HSES standards
- Commitment to attaining the best value for clients’ investments